Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And now, the end, and so I face the final curtain

Barbri classes are over - caput, that's it good bye room 214 NYU, I will miss you. I will miss the fact that no matter how warm, or humid, or cold, or rainy you stayed an uncomfortable 56 degrees. I will miss coming in at 8:20 am to start up the projector, get the computer going and write announcements on the board. I will miss putting out fliers that no one takes, miss checking people's Barbri ID's, miss putting essays into piles and being pushed out of the way by grabby bar student hands. But most of all I will miss the fact that when we were going to lectures the bar exam was in the distance, and now not so much.

Readers--I face the future (um the next week and a half) with a bit of uncertainty and ambiguity. While the Paced Program offers me a structured hour by hour time managed course, I fear its rigidity will not work with my independent nature. Tomorrow is my first day off and I wonder how I shall spend it, make up some NYT essays perhaps, or work on PMBR as my full day PMBR exam is Friday, or shall I tear a new one into my Corporations outline as it rightfully deserves for keeping me up at night and not teaching me a damn thing. Who knows, so many opportunities, my future is filled with so much, how could I, me, small girl, be ever so lucky. Truly I am blessed.

Sarcasm aside -- I'm happy to be done with class, happy I got my exam location and its not in Washington Heights, and happy that when this is all over I can say, "I did it my way." (get it? hee hee)

Oh and Frank Sinatra Doesn't Prefer Orville Redenbacher (Fee Simple Determinable with Possibility of Reverter) Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment