Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bar Mission Impossible

Your mission is to overcome tremendous self-doubt, insecurity, and lack of knowledge to pass an exam you have only been preparing for for 7 weeks. If you choose to accept this mission you must get 62.5% correct on the MBE and an average of 5 on EACH essay. This blog will self-destruct in the next five seconds.

Huh, got my essay from the sim exam back today and am so glad it took them two weeks to grade this and hand it back so that I could freak out about not even being close to a passing score with less than two weeks to go. Way to go bar exam prep! I feel great now, that self-confidence I had because I have been studying so hard is completely washed away, nice work. I knew the law, knew the appropriate facts, but apparently it only matters that you don't know anything -- as those that didn't all scored well above me. I feel so great, is it too late to postpone until Feb, oh right I can't I will lose my job.

Needless to say my head is spinning and I cannot even imagine what I need to do right now to overcome this and feel better. Failure is not an option, but it might be my result.

No comments:

Post a Comment