Friday, July 13, 2007

Succesfull Experimentation

Took the PMBR full day exam today, thought I would try some things out since I wasn't so happy with my Barbri score. I just trusted my instincts, put down the first answer that stuck out to me and moved on, which meant I went through the exam really quickly. But, the weird thing is, I just scored it and everyone tells you that PMBR is really tough and to expect a 95 if you're lucky.

Well, (and I'm not gloating, I cannot believe it) but I got a 114, which is two questions more than on the Barbri exam, and in the 75-90%. Needless to say I'm not freaked out but feelin' quite accomplished. Everyone who knows me or read this knows that I'm constantly studying so finally it's paid off. This makes up for the bad essay scores and the fact that I have no social/love/or any other kinda life.

I can rest assured that the studying I'm doing is the right thing (finally) and I can keep truckin' along. Oh, yeah and I'm back on the Paced Program, like an addict to the fix, I can't get enough of it. I was thinking of asking it out once this is all over, but I'm so bad with men it would probably say no anyway, being so popular and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment